The memoirs of Paul Kruger, four times President of the South African Republic (1902)

fullscreen
Author: Kruger, Paul, 1825-1904
Subject: Transvaal (South Africa) -- Politics and government 1880-1910
Publisher: Toronto : Morang
Call number: AJZ-3331
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Gerstein - University of Toronto
Collection: gerstein; toronto

Average Rating: 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Robert THOMAS - 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars - July 13, 2009
Subject: maller pdf version available
There is a smaller pdf version of 1.16mb of this book available at
http://www.archive.org/details/KrugersMemoirs_423
Cut and past the above address into your browser for the smaller version.

Reviewer: Jacques BENADIE - 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars - May 12, 2009
Subject: The Memoirs of Paul KRUGER
I downloaded this book but because it was 90mb I converted it to a 1.3mb file in pdf. This second book has been removed from this site but if you want a copy then e-mail me at jaqb64@gmail.com and I will send you a copy.

Selected metadata

Copyright-evidence-operator: scanner-liz-ridolfo
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by scanner-liz-ridolfo for item memoirsofpaulkru00kruguoft on March 6, 2007: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1902.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070306143722
Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/memoirsofpaulkru00kruguoft